Our specialist HR and Employment Law team is made up of qualified, experienced lawyers and HR professionals. We make it our business to stay ahead of developments so that we can keep you informed and support you in managing any consequences
Practical informed advice, that doesn’t sit on the fence.
How we can help…
We offer a range of products from bespoke legal services to monthly retainer services that give you the re-assurance of support for a monthly fixed fee.
Just a few examples of the many different types of work that we regularly carry out include:
- Advising on the management of internal disciplinary and subsequent dismissal situations
- Drafting and implementing the documentation to support a new HR strategy including handbooks, employment contracts, recruitment and induction processes and compliance with statutory obligations
- Managing and determining grievance processes and whistleblowing issues
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Carrying out due diligence for the purchase of new business
A little about HR assist..
HR Assist is a monthly retainer service designed to support your management team in dealing with any HR issue, and to give you peace of mind that your business is compliant with all relevant legislation.
For a small fixed monthly fee, we offer responsive, pragmatic and business-focused advice.
- Timely, specialist human resource and legal advice at an affordable fixed monthly cost.
- Access to specialist employment solicitors for real time legal advice as situations arise.
- Inclusive package that covers all day-to-day e-mail, phone and fax advice and drafting of procedural letters to employees.
- Annual audit of your contractual documentation on the renewal of your retainer.
The benefit of our monthly retainer service is that it gives you the ability to pick up the phone and have advice whenever you need it. We understand the importance of cutting through issues, producing results and working to tight timelines. We will be there when you need us most.
Emma is hard working, tenacious, develops fantastic relationships with clients and has an excellent knowledge of the law, I would not hesitate in recommending her.
Javed Iqbal, Head of Law, Walsall MBC